Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rhyme n Reason 11


Wat it do????? Rhyme n Reason 11.....Indeed....This week i chose a fairly new song by The Dream...it cant be but a couple months old "Rocking That Thang." Check it out "Rocking That Thang" by The Dream.

She Rocking that thang like....I Choose this song for 2 reasons tho...First, I really like this song...The Dream is an excellent songwriter he has written some of your favorite songs like "Umbrella" by Rihanna, 'Bed" by J.Holiday, Mariah Carey's "Touch my Body." So the dude is nice with the pen....He kinda remind me of Prince as far as how he sounds vocally....This song sounds smooth...The beat blends perfectly with the melody....Not to mention it makes the ladies rock they thang on the dance floor which brings me to the next reason why i chose this song...It taught me a valuable lesson...Well a lesson i already know but was reminded of...A lil story for yall....While in the club over the weekend chillin doing my two step....Guess wat song came on...yes u guess it "Rocking That Thang." Now there was this girl right in front me rocking her thang and i must say she was rocking it quite well....Rocking it so well it enticed me to pull up on her bumper....We rocked the song away...After the song we stepped back and started talking...I do admit the girl was cute and bootiful if u kno wat i mean...Pretty face, slim in the waste and blessed from the behind but when she opened her mouth my god.....She talked my head off for the next four songs....Wat made it worse was wat she was talking about made no sense...Physically she looked good but her conversation made her so ugly....I told her imma gonna get her a drink and dissappeared in thin air...The point is fellas dont caught up in a girl cause of he way she rocking her thang....But overall this song gets 2 thumbs up...The video is flashy and goes along with the song.....She rocking that thang like....

Watch for the cutie wit a booty and smile n grin, cause it aint the outside beauty its wat lies within.....Much Luv n Blessings....I'LL HOLLA....

1 comment:

  1. You left ol' girl @ the bar waiting on a drink? No you didnt! =0) Yeah, this song does make you wanna get moving...I really never paid attention to the lyrics though...its just got that beat that rocks ya. ~Liz~

    ReplyDelete