Monday, February 23, 2009

Rhyme n Reason 9


Wat the Bizness is? Wats good people....Its Rhyme n Reason 9.....While I was getting my club on this past weekend this song came on and and made me think...Hmmm Wat is the good life? This week Im going with Mr. West, Kanye that is... with his song " The Good Life" Feat T-Pain. Check it out....

First off let me say this is a very good song and the video is tight too....Black and white video with color coming in and out....But seriously what is the Good Life? Im sure everybody probally got there own interpertation of what the good life is...To some one who works never having to work again is probally the good life.....To some one who is broke being rich is probally the good life...I would really like to know what people considers the good life...Talk to me.....But what I like about this song is the confidence he shows in it when he is like "I goes for mine, I gots to shine" and in the chorus " Imma get on this t.v. momma imma imma put it down." The beat is hot and lyrics is on point....This is a feel good song....I likes it....But at the end of the day whatever you consider to be the good life do what it takes to live it.. Ya dig......There is one part in the song that i consider to define the good life for me when he says "Lets go on a living spree, they say the best things in life are free." Hey no matter if you work for living or not, If your rich or living check to check when your living with love, hapiness, confidence of self, etc...Your living the good life.....

Go live The Good Life people....Much Luv n Blessings....I'll Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment